Learn more about Dr. Roberto Diaz-Rohena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Diaz-Rohena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz-Rohena
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz-Rohena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Diaz-Rohena, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz-Rohena graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diaz-Rohena has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Diaz-Rohena MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Diaz-Rohena practice?
- Dr. Roberto Diaz-Rohena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Diaz-Rohena practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.