Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
awesome show details awesome
by peggy hale on Feb 11th, 2014

Dr Roman is skilled and very professional. I would trust him to do another surgery on me if he would agree. I haven't been able to sit or stand straight in 25 yrs. Hope to obtain him for a very wanted surgery on my middle back. He is definitely a 10 star rating.

a patient that is in a lot of pain from work injury show details a patient that is in a lot of pain from work injury
by chris kozlowski on Sep 5th, 2013

a very nice and understanding doctor

Jul 19th, 2013

A passionate doctor who truly cares about his patients. I am blessed to have met him.

Dr. Perfect! show details Dr. Perfect!
Jul 8th, 2012

I have always had bad experiences with doctors until now. He was able to diagnose my problem that several doctors prior could not! He was very kind and patient! I give my highest recommendation to this doc !

by A.K. on Jul 6th, 2010

Dr. Filipowicz is awesome. I'm blessed to be his patient.

God Bless Dr. Fil! show details God Bless Dr. Fil!
by Mark Seaman on May 10th, 2010

I am so thankful that Dr. Fil was there to fix my acute subdural hematoma. He saved my life. I could have been left with severe brain injury or not have been around at all. Now I am 100% better and able to enjoy the rest of my life.Masterfull skills and a great bedside manner, what more could you ask?

Aug 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I thought he was really quite good at what he does and had a nice bedside manner, which always helps. I saw him at the hospital a few weeks ago 3-4 times while there. He doesn't talk over your head and was pleasant, not condescending at all and not full o

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
The best Neurosurgeon to have! show details The best Neurosurgeon to have!
by Angela Krycka on Apr 19th, 2008

He is great and I am blessed to be his patient.

Dec 9th, 2005 on yahoo.com

If you need a neurosurgeon/neurologist, see him!: I have been seeing him for quite sometime and have a glowing opinion of him, you can't get any better than him. I highly reccomend him!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com