A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Israeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Israeli, Urologist, Oncological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Israeli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Israeli graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Israeli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Samuel Israeli MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ron S. Israeli practice?
- Dr. Ron Israeli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ron Israeli practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.