A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Antinone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Antinone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Antinone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Antinone graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Antinone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Antinone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Antinone practice?
- Dr. Ronald Antinone has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Antinone practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.