A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fellman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fellman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fellman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fellman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Fellman practice?
Dr. Ronald Fellman practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.