A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Isaacs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Isaacs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Barry Isaacs MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ross B. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Ross Isaacs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Isaacs practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Canton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See New Canton Internists and New Canton Nephrologists.