A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Snook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Snook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snook
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Snook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Snook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Snook graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snook has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell William Snook MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Snook practice?
- Dr. Russell Snook has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Snook practices Ophthalmology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Ophthalmologists.