A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Snook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Snook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snook
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Snook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Snook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Snook graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snook has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell William Snook MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Snook practice?
- Dr. Russell Snook has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Snook practices Ophthalmology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Ophthalmologists.