A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sahag Arslanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sahag Arslanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sahag Arslanian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arslanian graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arslanian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arslanian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans