A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Iyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Iyer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Iyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Iyer MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya Iyer practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Iyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Iyer practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.