A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Iyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Iyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Iyer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Iyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Iyer MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya Iyer practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Iyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Iyer practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.