A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Iyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Iyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Iyer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Iyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Iyer MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya Iyer practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Iyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandhya Iyer practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.