A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Levine, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Peter Levine MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Seth P. Levine practice?
- Dr. Seth Levine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Seth Levine practices Urology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln Park, NJ and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Wayne Urologists.