A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Levine, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Peter Levine MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Seth P. Levine practice?
- Dr. Seth Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Levine practices Urology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Urologists.