A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Dharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Dharma, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dharma
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Dharma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharma graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Dharma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Dharma MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shashi Dharma practice?
- Dr. Shashi Dharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Dharma practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.