A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Dharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Dharma, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dharma
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Dharma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharma graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Dharma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Dharma MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shashi Dharma practice?
- Dr. Shashi Dharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Dharma practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.