A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobhana Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobhana Gandhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobhana Gandhi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Medical College Baroda. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gandhi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobhana Anil Gandhi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shobhana A. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Shobhana Gandhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shobhana Gandhi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.