A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silpi Polepalle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polepalle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Polepalle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silpi Polepalle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polepalle graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Polepalle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Martin County Hospital District
- Texas Tech Univeristy Medical Center -Residen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silpi Polepalle MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Silpi Polepalle practice?
- Dr. Silpi Polepalle has 1 office location.
Dr. Silpi Polepalle practices Ophthalmology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Ophthalmologists.