A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silpi Polepalle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polepalle
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Polepalle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silpi Polepalle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polepalle graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Polepalle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Martin County Hospital District
- Texas Tech Univeristy Medical Center -Residen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silpi Polepalle MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Silpi Polepalle practice?
- Dr. Silpi Polepalle has 1 office location.
Dr. Silpi Polepalle practices Ophthalmology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Ophthalmologists.