A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Stephen Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Stephen Ku is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ku
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ku Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Stephen Ku, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ku has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Stephen Stephen Ku MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. W Stephen S. Ku practice?
- Dr. W Stephen Ku has 1 office location.
Dr. W Stephen Ku practices Ophthalmology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Ophthalmologists.