A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Stephen Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Stephen Ku is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ku
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ku Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Stephen Ku, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ku has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Stephen Stephen Ku MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. W Stephen S. Ku practice?
- Dr. W Stephen Ku has 3 office locations.
Dr. W Stephen Ku practices Ophthalmology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Denton Ophthalmologists.