Ophthalmologists
6131 Luther Ln
Ste 216
Dallas, TX 75225
214-987-2020
Locations and availability (2)

|  Simply Amazing  |  show details
by Patient on Feb 14th, 2014

This woman is super thorough, super kind, super smart, honest and will obviously go to the end of the earth for her patients. She spent a good 20 minutes with me and I never felt rushed.

|  Excellet Doctor  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I was going to Frazee Clinic only because Dr Swanson work there, I had a 2 week follow after I saw the, the Clinic called to confirm, I went and I was told Dr Swanson had left,that morning, a lie, they wanted that I pay again for the test I had allready did 2 weeks earlier, and I told them I would not see Dr Frazee, specially because the year before while I had Polymalgya Rheumatica , he an ophtalmologist told me I was going to die with PMR! Thank God I new it was true. They refused not only to give me the new address, but when I had made an apoitment with Dr Swanson, they would not send my records.Dr Swanson is excellent, only problem is that the contacts order is done separate and would not use insurance.

|  SSupeSSr Doctor, Super Friend!!!  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

This woman is totally amazing and both my daughter and I feel she is more like a friend than a doctor even though she is bright, brilliant and the most caring amazing person I have ever met. She was our on-call doctor for a terrible eye infection that she promptly got to the bottom of. My daughter was hospitalized for 8 days and it could have been more devastating if this lil miracle had not strolled into our life. Not to share all the details, but she went to places for her care that I feel no other doctor would have in these days.Being an RN and a mom, it was hard to see your daughter in so much pain.I will think of a reason to see her if I have to and she will be our " peeper doc" always!

|  Brought my little granddaughter in to see new eye doctor.  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

I recently brought my little granddaughter in to have her eyes checked as a 2nd opinion to make sure that the headaches she was getting were not due to eyestrain. Sure enough Dr. Swanson confirmed that the child's headaches were not due to eye strain and more likely due to the diagnosed migraines as we thought. She was wonderful to this new little patient that she had never seen before, even getting "down" on her level to discuss the symptoms that the child was experiencing.She commisserated with her by telling her that she-the doctor-also got a migraine from time to time.Her session with us was brief,but very engaging and very thorough and welcoming like an old friend. My little granddaughter even told me afterwards that she was very glad that this nice doctor was taking care of her granddad and grandmom.We miss her and we will look for her at her new office. My husband was especially comfortable with her professionalism and thoroughness. Quite a feat for Dr. Swanson as my husband generally does not like to go to lady doctors.

|  Dr Swanson new phone & office number  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

Dr Swanson is now in Dallas. Phone # 214-987-202 6131 Luther Lane Dallas TX 75252. She is a very good doctor!

|  Dr Swanson is the best  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2010

I searched high and low to find an eye doctor that understood my situation. Thanks Dr Swanson !! Where she goes, I will go. I would NEVER keep my records with Dr Frazee's office.

|  Best Ophthalmologist I have ever seen in over 50 years.  |  show details
by P, J, Speckman, Jr, on Aug 21st, 2010

Most patient oriented Ophthalmologist that I have ever experienced. Also, exhibits absolute competence and makes the patient feel he or she would not be in better hands. Solves patient problems quickly and accurately and is there for patient follow up. Cannot find a way to properly convey how my wife and I feel knowing we are under her care. Would rate her with FIVE STARS if I could.

|  Dr. Swanson's new location  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2010

I called this morning to make an apppointment with Dr. Swanson and they told me that she was gone. I asked where she went and at first they didn't want to say so I said that I will call Dr. Swanson's cell phone. I was finally told that the new location is 6131 Lutcher Lane, Dallas and the phone number is 214-987-2020. They would not tell me the name of the practice. I hope everyone leaves "Crazy Frazee's" practice and follows Dr. Swanson.

|  where is she?  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

The only reason I kept going to Dr Frazee Clinic was Dr Swanson,she quit, that I do not blame her Frazee is rude,incomptent money hungry.Many patients that we had apoitments with Dr Swanson we were not told she was not working there any longer,they even charged us twice for a follow visit where there was no charge, we were told"We did not know she left"like patients are idiots.Frazee has lost the only competent doctor,and has lost patients.If somebody knows where is Dr Swanson working please post it.

|  show details
Oct 16th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Swanson for about 8 months and not only is she the best ophthalmologist, she is the best doctor I have ever gone to both in terms of bedside manner and knowledge.

|  show details
Jul 6th, 2009

Dr. Swanson is the best opthamologist I have ever seen and I have seen numerous doctors over the past 10 years. Not only is she the best opthamologist, she is the best doctor I've ever had. She is professional, very knowledgeable, and treats you as a person - not a set of eyeballs. She is the only doctor in the past 7 years who has finally treated my dry symptoms which have been going on for years. Everyone else just told me to use different eye drops.