Dr. Susan Swanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Swanson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2017

My experience with Dr Swanson was less the acceptable. She entered to exam room already with an opinion on my condition. Told me her and her assistance were in the hall looking at my chart and had already come to a conclusion. She was to aggressive on treating my condition with eye plugs instead of less evasive treatment to begin with. She was less than professional when she answered her cell phone during my exam and left to room, returning to brush it off like was common practice. I will never return to her practice again.

July 8th, 2016

Dr. Susan Swanson is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is personable and easy to talk to and very accurate. Have recommended her to family and friends.

August 12th, 2015

Awful physician experience

This was one of the worst experiences with a physician that I have ever had. First of all, I waited for 1 hr and 45 minutes. She came in with less than the best attitude. She did not cross check her asst.'s refraction data. She told me no results from any test. Her bedside manner sucks.

February 14th, 2014

Simply Amazing

This woman is super thorough, super kind, super smart, honest and will obviously go to the end of the earth for her patients. She spent a good 20 minutes with me and I never felt rushed.

April 2nd, 2012

Excellet Doctor

I was going to Frazee Clinic only because Dr Swanson work there, I had a 2 week follow after I saw the, the Clinic called to confirm, I went and I was told Dr Swanson had left,that morning, a lie, they wanted that I pay again for the test I had allready did 2 weeks earlier, and I told them I would not see Dr Frazee, specially because the year before while I had Polymalgya Rheumatica , he an ophtalmologist told me I was going to die with PMR! Thank God I new it was true. They refused not only to give me the new address, but when I had made an apoitment with Dr Swanson, they would not send my records.Dr Swanson is excellent, only problem is that the contacts order is done separate and would not use insurance.

January 22nd, 2012

SSupeSSr Doctor, Super Friend!!!

This woman is totally amazing and both my daughter and I feel she is more like a friend than a doctor even though she is bright, brilliant and the most caring amazing person I have ever met. She was our on-call doctor for a terrible eye infection that she promptly got to the bottom of. My daughter was hospitalized for 8 days and it could have been more devastating if this lil miracle had not strolled into our life. Not to share all the details, but she went to places for her care that I feel no other doctor would have in these days.Being an RN and a mom, it was hard to see your daughter in so much pain.I will think of a reason to see her if I have to and she will be our " peeper doc" always!

October 27th, 2011

Brought my little granddaughter in to see new eye doctor.

I recently brought my little granddaughter in to have her eyes checked as a 2nd opinion to make sure that the headaches she was getting were not due to eyestrain. Sure enough Dr. Swanson confirmed that the child's headaches were not due to eye strain and more likely due to the diagnosed migraines as we thought. She was wonderful to this new little patient that she had never seen before, even getting "down" on her level to discuss the symptoms that the child was experiencing.She commisserated with her by telling her that she-the doctor-also got a migraine from time to time.Her session with us was brief,but very engaging and very thorough and welcoming like an old friend. My little granddaughter even told me afterwards that she was very glad that this nice doctor was taking care of her granddad and grandmom.We miss her and we will look for her at her new office. My husband was especially comfortable with her professionalism and thoroughness. Quite a feat for Dr. Swanson as my husband generally does not like to go to lady doctors.

October 6th, 2010

Dr Swanson new phone & office number

Dr Swanson is now in Dallas. Phone # 214-987-202 6131 Luther Lane Dallas TX 75252. She is a very good doctor!

August 21st, 2010

Best Ophthalmologist I have ever seen in over 50 years.

Most patient oriented Ophthalmologist that I have ever experienced. Also, exhibits absolute competence and makes the patient feel he or she would not be in better hands. Solves patient problems quickly and accurately and is there for patient follow up. Cannot find a way to properly convey how my wife and I feel knowing we are under her care. Would rate her with FIVE STARS if I could.

August 6th, 2010

where is she?

The only reason I kept going to Dr Frazee Clinic was Dr Swanson,she quit, that I do not blame her Frazee is rude,incomptent money hungry.Many patients that we had apoitments with Dr Swanson we were not told she was not working there any longer,they even charged us twice for a follow visit where there was no charge, we were told"We did not know she left"like patients are idiots.Frazee has lost the only competent doctor,and has lost patients.If somebody knows where is Dr Swanson working please post it.

October 16th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Swanson for about 8 months and not only is she the best ophthalmologist, she is the best doctor I have ever gone to both in terms of bedside manner and knowledge.

July 6th, 2009

Dr. Swanson is the best opthamologist I have ever seen and I have seen numerous doctors over the past 10 years. Not only is she the best opthamologist, she is the best doctor I've ever had. She is professional, very knowledgeable, and treats you as a person - not a set of eyeballs. She is the only doctor in the past 7 years who has finally treated my dry symptoms which have been going on for years. Everyone else just told me to use different eye drops.