Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

by Hung Nguyen on Jul 16th, 2016

My eye got problem and my primary care provider gave me a recommendation letter to see Dr. Thanh Lan Quan Trong. As I made a call to arrange an appointment, her staff gave me an appointment four months later but after listened to my explanation about my eye problem, her staff agreed to put me on the waiting list on the following day. I appreciated that. Dr. Thanh Lan Quan Trong checked my eyes carefully. I highly appreciated her kind-hearted careness and I realized that she is a good doctor with a professional flame inside. The story of curing my eye problem is a long story. In brief, she helped me save my eyes.

Nov 13th, 2015

excellent Dr.

Returning Customer show details Returning Customer
by John Dressler on Jul 27th, 2014

Six years ago I visited Dr. Quan to have a cataract removed from my left eye. I was amazed with her expertise! She did such a good job on that eye that I plan on returning to her office to have her repeat the procedure on my right eye! I can only give Dr. Quan my highest rating.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Oct 29th, 2011

Dr. Quan performed a Laser Trabeculoplasty for my glaucoma and help lower the tension in my eyes. The treatment was successfully done for both eyes. I would recommend Dr. Quan to anyone who has vision problems and needs a good doctor. Waiting time is resonable with appointment. Walk-in is not recommended, however.

Waiting too long for more than 3 hours even with appointment show details Waiting too long for more than 3 hours even with appointment
Oct 19th, 2011

Doctor needs to get appointment patient in within 15 mins or half hour maximum. Waiting too long for 3 to 4 hours with appointment is not acceptable!

Very professional Doctor show details Very professional Doctor
Jul 8th, 2011

I referred Dr. ThanhLan Quan to a friend of mine and was told about the review on Yelp and had to read it for myself. I cannot believe that we are talking about the same Dr. Quan.Both my parents went to her for surgery and many of my family members, friends, and I come to her. Everyone has nothing but praise for her and her staff. Before surgery, Dr. Quan spend a lot of tome discussing the surgery with our family and answered all of our questions. Her office staff was very nice and worked with us to make the scheduling convenient. After surgery, she was available anytime if we had questions or concerns.At the surgery center, all the staff members were very professional. There was check point at every steps to make sure that the right patient was to be operated on. The staff was very careful to make sure that my parents were ready for the surgery and helped relieve their anxiety. The surgery center even called us the next day to make sure that my parents were comfortable. The surgery was painless. Yes, my parents were AWAKE during the surgery, but they did not feel a thing!!!! That is a clear attestation to how good Dr. ThanhLan Quan is in surgery.I HAVE RECOMMEND HER TO MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND EVERYONE HAS COME BACK TO THANK ME. I WONT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND HER AGAIN.

UNPROFFESSIONAL and UNSANITIZED practice!!! show details UNPROFFESSIONAL and UNSANITIZED practice!!!
Jul 7th, 2011

Came in for eye surgery and Dr. Thanh-Lan Trong Quan was extremely UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE. I was awake during the entire surgery . I could hear her and staffs talking loudly to one another. It was noisy like a FISH market.Furthermore, Dr,. Thanh-Lan Trong Quan did not have surgical equipment/tools prepared. Can't you believe that in the middle of my eye surgery, she asked her staff to look for it??? The staff finally found it in some kind of drawer...and I bet you that it was UNSANITIZED and UNSTERILED! She treats her patients like chickens or pigs and just put them on the table and do her thing. The staffs there have no clue about the medications needed to give to patients prior to eye surgery. When they don't know the answers they ask one another or just guess! Oh how I feel like I am in good hands! They don't know jack because THEY have NO PREVIOUS TRAINING in prepping patients for surgery! One of the male staff had his eyes glued to the TV ...there was a sport event going on that day. Dr. Quan is definitely cheap in hiring her staffs. Makes me wonder where she finds them....maybe in the meat department of a Vietnamese market?I WILL NEVER EVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE AGAIN or SEE HER AGAIN!