Ophthalmologists
10362 Bolsa Ave
Ste 201
Westminster, CA 92683
714-531-4804
Locations and availability (2)

|  Returning Customer  |  show details
by John Dressler on Jul 27th, 2014

Six years ago I visited Dr. Quan to have a cataract removed from my left eye. I was amazed with her expertise! She did such a good job on that eye that I plan on returning to her office to have her repeat the procedure on my right eye! I can only give Dr. Quan my highest rating.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2011

Dr. Quan performed a Laser Trabeculoplasty for my glaucoma and help lower the tension in my eyes. The treatment was successfully done for both eyes. I would recommend Dr. Quan to anyone who has vision problems and needs a good doctor. Waiting time is resonable with appointment. Walk-in is not recommended, however.

|  Waiting too long for more than 3 hours even with appointment  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Doctor needs to get appointment patient in within 15 mins or half hour maximum. Waiting too long for 3 to 4 hours with appointment is not acceptable!

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

Since several years, I have seen Dr. Thanh-Lan Trong Quan every three months or so for my eyes checkup due to my diabetes and glaucoma. Every time I step in her office, I feel like visiting a friend. Staff members are nice, polite, and professional. It seems that staff members are all female _ wondering who would stick his eyes to the TVs sport show as stated in a previous comment. Dr. Thanh-Lan is smiling, listening, and ready to answer any questions I may have. Further, she always explains to me in a professional and respectful manner about what happens to my eyes so that I can realize that she has been talking about and taking care of my own eyes, and not anyones eyes. Such communication is very important to build up the doctor-patient confidence. Dr. Thanh-Lan has performed a laser treatment that helped to reduce the pressure in my eyes. The procedure took only a minute or two, and she finished it even before I could feel anything uncomfortable. My sister has had a cataract surgery performed by Dr. Thanh-Lan in her office about two years ago. During the painless procedure, my sister said that she was awake and she could hear the doctor conversations with staff, and it made her feel safe. Everything has been done in a professional manner, and the results were excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Thanh-Lan Trong Quan to everyone who needs a good doctor for his or her eyes problems. Let the specialist do special treatments, and you will see the difference.H.N.

|  Very professional Doctor  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

I referred Dr. ThanhLan Quan to a friend of mine and was told about the review on Yelp and had to read it for myself. I cannot believe that we are talking about the same Dr. Quan.Both my parents went to her for surgery and many of my family members, friends, and I come to her. Everyone has nothing but praise for her and her staff. Before surgery, Dr. Quan spend a lot of tome discussing the surgery with our family and answered all of our questions. Her office staff was very nice and worked with us to make the scheduling convenient. After surgery, she was available anytime if we had questions or concerns.At the surgery center, all the staff members were very professional. There was check point at every steps to make sure that the right patient was to be operated on. The staff was very careful to make sure that my parents were ready for the surgery and helped relieve their anxiety. The surgery center even called us the next day to make sure that my parents were comfortable. The surgery was painless. Yes, my parents were AWAKE during the surgery, but they did not feel a thing!!!! That is a clear attestation to how good Dr. ThanhLan Quan is in surgery.I HAVE RECOMMEND HER TO MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND EVERYONE HAS COME BACK TO THANK ME. I WONT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND HER AGAIN.

|  UNPROFFESSIONAL and UNSANITIZED practice!!!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

Came in for eye surgery and Dr. Thanh-Lan Trong Quan was extremely UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE. I was awake during the entire surgery . I could hear her and staffs talking loudly to one another. It was noisy like a FISH market.Furthermore, Dr,. Thanh-Lan Trong Quan did not have surgical equipment/tools prepared. Can't you believe that in the middle of my eye surgery, she asked her staff to look for it??? The staff finally found it in some kind of drawer...and I bet you that it was UNSANITIZED and UNSTERILED! She treats her patients like chickens or pigs and just put them on the table and do her thing. The staffs there have no clue about the medications needed to give to patients prior to eye surgery. When they don't know the answers they ask one another or just guess! Oh how I feel like I am in good hands! They don't know jack because THEY have NO PREVIOUS TRAINING in prepping patients for surgery! One of the male staff had his eyes glued to the TV ...there was a sport event going on that day. Dr. Quan is definitely cheap in hiring her staffs. Makes me wonder where she finds them....maybe in the meat department of a Vietnamese market?I WILL NEVER EVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE AGAIN or SEE HER AGAIN!