A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Kent Herman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley K. Herman practice?
- Dr. Wesley Herman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Herman practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.