Ophthalmologist
3900 West 15th Street
Suite 104
Plano, TX 75075
(214) 328-0444
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  eyecare centers  |  show details
by eyecare treatments at Citysearch on Sep 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Informative site and very well written about Boothe eye care center. Thanks for offering me information about this center as I am also eye patient. I heard about laser eye treatment and this treatment is very safe and secure, but from long time I searched best eye clinics for laser eye treatment, when I go through this resource I came to know about the Boothe eye care centers which offer best laser eye treatment facilities to eye patients. Thanks a lot to the publisher of this site for making informative and helpful site.eyesurgerydoc dot com

|  Saved my eyes  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

I had serious vision problem because of the way I used my contact lenses. When I went to Dr Boothe and showed him my eyes he told me I have to start taking care of them immediately and stop using contacts. He gave me some medications and a few weeks later the infection and other problems I had were resolved. I then chose to do a laser procedure with Dr Boothe to reshape my corneas so that I will not have to use eyeglasses in the future (I should not use contacts). The surgery was a success and I can see everything without glasses or contacts. I'm very glad that I chose to consult with Dr Boothe and about the results!

|  don't trust your eyes to just anyone  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

I had my surgery done at boothe eaycare with no complications. My best friend had hers done at one of the others and nothing but problems. Now shes going to ny to get her eyes redone. I know few other people who also got theirs done at boothe eyecare and they also had no problems.

Jun 28th, 2011

I recently had LASIK at Boothe Eyecare by Dr. Boothe. The surgery resulted a perfect 20/20 vision. I just wanted to say thank you the great staff at Boothe Eyecare, they were extremely nice and helpful. Dr. Boothe is a wonderful surgeon and a person. Definitely recommend them.

Jun 15th, 2011

This is the only doctor in Dallas that was sure of the outcome. My eyes have severe nearsightedness. Dr. Boothe said that he can significantly improve my eyesight by using Verisyse implant to replace my eyes natural lenses. I did my left eye and 4 weeks later my right eye. That was in February. Now I see very well in both eyes, after years of frustration... I was impressed by the doctor and his staff, they were excellent in every step of the way.

|  A vision  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Two of my co-workers went here and had good results. Then I went with my husband for consultation. We both did our procedure the same day in Jan of 2010. I noticed results immediately after the surgery. It's been over a year now, and I have 20/20. Believe me when I tell you - was all well worth it. We recommended my sister in law and she also went to Dr. Boothe and she too was pleased with her results. To be able to see is priceless and I don't know why I didn't go sooner.

|  Was worth it  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

Very quick and painless procedure. Dr. Boothe was extremely friendly and never made me feel rushed. Even though i had to wait a little I really didn't care as long as I got the best treatment, which I did. I now have perfect vision and its all thanks to Dr. Boothe.

|  20/20 eyesight  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Boothe because one of my best friends did Lasik surgery there 2 years ago and was very happy with the results. The staff was really nice, they explained how this is going to work and why I should choose Boothe Eyecare and Intralasik to correct my eye problems. I decided to do the procedure on the same day since they had a great promotion ($2500 off). Dr. Boothe was calm, serious and super fast. I was in and out without noticing. The next day I woke up with sharp vision and no need for eyeglasses. It was magic. I want to thank Dr. Boothe for what he has done for me, this means a lot to me and my family.

|  Super Service  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

My entire experience was very well thought out despite having to handle large number of patients. I was given the better care than I was expecting. Wait time was also within my expectations. Lastly, the facility feels very modern and upbeat which helps and encourages positive attitude. Overall excellent experience.

|  Boothe Eye Care & Laser Center  |  show details
by spride957 at Citysearch on Apr 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I will never regret doing a laser surgery at the Boothe Eye Care & Laser Center. The cost, the technology, the personal attention, the hand holding, and the excellent follow-up care made it worthwhile.

|  My lasik experience  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

I went there last week after hearing about them on the radio. Dr. Boothe is serious and professional, he worked quickly and accurately on my eyes. Was done in less than 5 minutes! The next day I already had very sharp vision, didn't need to use eyeglasses. The price was great, they designed an easy payment plan for me.

|  Had Surgery with Dr. Boothe.  |  show details
by Virginiabetts at Citysearch on Apr 5th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am glad that due to Dr. Boothes work I was able to regain my vision. Dr. Boothe is not only a professional surgeon, but a person with very good qualities, such as kindness, honor, seriousness and responsibility. He likes working with people and helping them. He has great surgical skills and uses high-tech equipments. You can be confident that doing laser surgery at the Center will yield an excellent result. Why do I say it with such assurance The fact is that when I received treatment at this Center I was pleased with not only the result but also with the service. On account of the good work and high level of patient care, I decided to write this review so people would know what to expect.

|  Trust your eyes to Dr. William Boothe!  |  show details
by Bradley68 at Citysearch on Mar 9th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Boothe and the staff at the Boothe Eyecare and Laser Center in Plano are awesome! They are nice, energetic and yet knew how to calm me down when I became a bit anxious before I went into the surgery room. The surgery was very quick and simple, there was nothing to worry about. I had perfect 2020 eyesight the very next day after doing a Wavefront IntraLasik. The outcomes are superb, the surgery is simple and I wouldnt have gone anywhere else but Boothe eyecare. If you live in or around Dallas, this place offers a good mix of finacing plans, reasonable prices, and excellent results.

|  Bye Bye Contacts  |  show details
by Christyl at Citysearch on Mar 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I underwent Lasik surgery in 2009 at the Boothe Eye Care and Laser Center. I had contact lenses and eyeglasses since childhood and as I grew up my vision worsened. Two years ago when I started considering Lasik surgery I heard from a colleague about the Boothe Eye Care and Laser Center. I had many doubts but decided to go to a consultation and understand how it works. During my initial consultation, Dr. William Boothe and his great personnel gave me detailed information about Lasik said that Im a good candidate and will get my natural eyesight back. The operation took only 8 minutes and there was not any discomfort during that time, it went by almost without noticing. It is truly an indescribable feeling when I do not need to wear contact lenses anymore and can do anything without having the fear of losing a lens.

|  Very pleased with my results  |  show details
by mariahet4 at Citysearch on Jan 28th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had intralasik about one week ago. I am seeing 2015, better than 2020. I found the Boothe center was very professional and courteous. Dr. Boothe personally met with me, answered my questions, and performed my tests prior to surgery. The surgery was easy and fast recovery. I would highly recommend them. His staff was very friendly and I got what I felt was individual attention from everybody.

|  2020  |  show details
by ash7 at Citysearch on Dec 19th, 2010 on citysearch.com

A lot of what the bad reviews say is actually true. You are not pampered, given individual attention, or treated special here. This office is a money-minting manufacturing line.BUT who cares if you end up with 2020 vision at the end of it As long as you have the correct expectations- that Dr. Boothe is not Mr. Personality and probably won`t end up being your best friend, it is a good overall experience because at the end of the day you can SEE.I will give the office some feedback about how they could improve reviews just by letting patients know more of what to expect, Dr. Boothe not chit-chatting during the very stressful procedure, and maybe taking just a little itty bitty bit out of the profits to improve the look of the office. These simple items could improve the patient`s overall experience quite a bit.So the bottom line is that my vision is terrific and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to get Lasik done, just dont expect a spa experience.

|  Dr. Boothe has done more intralasik than anyone  |  show details
by Cathy656 on May 21st, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Boothe is very experienced and has done a lot of cases. Because of his success he is somewhat of a target. His own family members trust his skill and have had surgery from him. That speaks for itself. Allegations written on the internet are not fact. Unfortunately they are often taken as fact. Dr. Boothe is an excellent surgery and nobody can take that away from him.

|  Lasik Rocks  |  show details
by christy585 on May 20th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Just had lasik one week ago. I saw 2015 the day after but it is still getting better. Anybody that says it hurts is a wus. It was a piece of cake. It pays to have someone really experienced like Dr Boothe. I think he has done over 116,000 surgeries. His staff is great and has good customer service. It is so efficient. I would recommend this to all friends and family members.

|  Everyone should do Lasik  |  show details
by alex959 on May 20th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Had surgery about 10 days ago. Superb vision. It is so nice dumping the contacts. Dr. Boothe did a great job. He spent time answering my questions and did most of the tests himself. He is very hands on and does excellent work. His staff is friendly and competent. I felt comfortable during the whole time. This is the best thing I ever did for myself. By the way, it really does not hurt.

|  Best thing I have done for myself  |  show details
by jessi696 on May 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

This was the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. I have sharp vision without glasses. The surgery was quick and there was minimal discomfort. Well worth the money and Dr. Boothe`s prices were good. He is a very experienced surgeon and I am glad I chose him. His clinic had great customer service and everybody was friendly. I have been recommending this surgery to everyone.

|  Vision in an instant  |  show details
by anna458 on May 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Had surgery with Dr. Boothe one week ago and am seeing great without my irritating contacts. Many of my friends have referred him to me. None of them had any complaints and neither do I. There operation is smooth and efficient. The staff are all friendly. Dr. Boothe actually met with me and answered the few questions that I had. I would strongly recommend them to anyone. By the way, the surgery does not hurt and the vision improvement is rapid.

|  Great lasik  |  show details
by lauren555 on May 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I see better than 2020 already after a few days. The surgery was not painful at all. Its took about six minutes total for the surgery but was there about two and a half hours for preparation and post operative consultation. I would recommend Dr. Boothe to all my friends. His staff is excellent also. I went to him because he has more experience than anyone else in the Dallas area. His customer service is excellent.

|  Wonderful surgery  |  show details
by kait421 on May 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

It is definitely worth choosing the most experienced surgeon. My vision is 2015 now thanks to Dr. Boothe. Lasik is the best decision I have made next to marrying my wife. The Boothe clinic is great and has very good customer service. Very competent and friendly environment that puts you at ease form the start. The surgery is painless and is quick to heal. I had good vision in the first few minutes. Most of my friends want to have it done now.

|  Love my vision correction  |  show details
by Liz585 on May 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I had surgery two weeks ago and see 2015. Virtually all my friends had Dr Boothe for their surgeon. He has also done a lot of professional atheletes. The surgery was painless and I could see good within five minutes. What a great experience to wake up without having to put contacts in first thing in the morning. I could see the clock across the room. This is the best money i have ever spent. There prices were very reasonable. I will recommend this place to all my friends.

|  Great Overall Experance  |  show details
by SaraHadley on Apr 5th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I recieved Lazik from Dr. Boothe last Friday and I have to say that the experance has changed my life. I went from not being able to see anything a foot from my face to seeing perfectly clear. The office is very stremlined and if you are not used to being in a medical office it can seem inpersonal and kind of like a "catle call" situation. However, every single person knows what thier job is and how to do it to the best of thier ability. The day of the surgery you will get thrown around a lot from person to person until you are in the surgery room itself. In the room I had a very helpful young man following me from start to finish. He explained everything that was about to happen to me and guided a very blind me around the room, making sure I didn`t trip over anything. There will be alot of people in the room but I found it comforting to be with the same group of stangers thoughout the whole processs. Dr. Boothe himself is a very quiet and reserved man. He doesn`t explain much unless you ask but as with ANY optional surgery they expect you to do your own research before coming in which I did. After the surgery you will have to spend tons of money on eye drops so be ready. One of my persprictions cost 100.00 for a small bottle without insurance.I was able to drive to my post-op the next day with no problem considering it was dark and a two hour communte. The post-ops are really a in and out type of deal but get ready to miss alot of work for them, expecially if you live far away.Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Boothe for Lazik surgery, just keep in mind to do your own research about the procedure before you decide to get it done. Surgery is not a fleeting decision, so don`t take it litely.

|  The surgery I did at William Boothe Eye Center was great it  |  show details
by arturh67 on Mar 25th, 2010 on citysearch.com

The surgery I did at William Boothe Eye Center was great it didnt hurt, not even a little. At first Dr. William Boothe put a suction cup on my eye to keep it open and then I heard click click that was the machine cutting my eye open didn`t feel it at all, and then the doctor took the laser and i starred at it for 20 seconds, then he folded back my eye and smoothed it out. Healed right away and after surgery and I had 2020 vision. I would compare the healing as "It felt like I had my contacts in for the first week". This was well worth my money and recommend William Boothe.

|  Recommend Dr. Boothe  |  show details
by Madeline898 on Feb 23rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I just had intralasik this week with excellent results. I really recommend Dr. Boothe and his staff. I was nervous but was soon put at ease. It was an easy surgery with rapid recovery. I am glad I chose an experienced surgeon.

|  Greatest Intrasik Surgeon  |  show details
by Caitlin464 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

I came on for a consultation and met with a very nice consultant named Andy. After a short explanation he sent me to Dr Boothe. Dr. Boothe spent considerable time answering all my questions. On the day of surgery, Dr. Boothe comforted me during the whole procedure. Along with me that day was a Dallas Cowboy football player. He said that Jason Whitten had referred him. Naturally I felt more comfortable knowing that he was operating on professional athletes. The surgery went flawlessly and I got 2015 vision. I believe there is no better surgeon in DFW than Dr. Boothe

|  Intralasik Rocks  |  show details
by Arian565 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

I had all laser intralasik with Dr. Boothe on Friday. Within five minutes I was able to see well. However, my vision continued to improve more and more each day. By the next day I could see 2015. Dr Boothe`s office has the nicest people and he is one of the most pleasant doctors I have ever met. Though he is world famous, he is very humble and down to earth. I believe he really cares about his patients. There is no doubt he is one of the most skilled surgeons in the country. I recommend him and his office very highly. Great customer service!

|  why didn`t I do this sooner  |  show details
by Andrea575 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

Had intralasik with Dr Boothe on one day, drove to my appointment the next day. I could see 2015 in both eyes by the next day. I have had multiple surgeries and this was by far the easiest one. I do not know why I waited except that I was scaired. I would teel those sitting on the fence that it is an easy and safte surgery. Dr. Boothe is very nice and an experienced surgeon. I will recommend the procedure to my friends.

|  Had intralasik with Dr Boothe  |  show details
by Kate444 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

Had intralasik with Dr Boothe about one week ago with good results. I am very happy with my vision. The surgery was easy and painless. My recommendation is to choose a surgeon with a lot of experience. Like any surgery, you want somebody that has done a lot. Dr Boothe has done over 115 thousand surgeries, more than anybody. I think choosing him is obvious. His staff is good too and they have good customer service.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Would recommend intralasik to all my friends  |  show details
by Zoey245 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

For years, I wanted to do intralasik and dump the glasses and contact lenses. I finally got the nerve to do it. I always knew Dr Boothe would do it since he is to intralasik as Roger Staubach is to the Dallas Cowboys. His staff is world class too. I believe he told me that he was kind of a rinky-dink quarterback himself. That is why he had to become a lasik surgeon. What a sense of humor. Needless to say, I saw 2015 vision by the next day after surgery. The surgery was very fast and I was seeing good soon after surgery. It was a pretty easy surgery to go through. I will recommend it to friends and family.

|  Horrible ExperienceNo Customer Service Here!  |  show details
by CSMobileUser5 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

To bad the site doesn`t allow for negative scores. I would surely give it to Dr. Boothe and his entire staff! The actual surgery itself was good and my vision was super after the surgery. I wish to warn anyone reading this that if you choose this provider, you choose to be treated like some kind of livestock animal. The only time the Doc himself ever spoke to me was on my initial day in for the consult. The day of the surgery I sat in the waiting room with MANY others. BTW, you will find that every corner, nook, etc. has a chair shoved in it. Therefore, to increase his herd size for maximum profits. After receiving a light sedative and numbing eye drops, I wait again. When called again, I assumed it was my turn to go in for the surgery.....WRONG, I am led to the closed door of the surgery room to wait for the prior pt`s surgery to take place and then as he was led out on the other side of the room, I was led in and placed in `the chair`. Never saw Dr. Boothe, and HE NEVER SPOKE TO ME THAT VERY DAY!!! The surgery was quick and as I was led out of the room, the next patient was led in. A short time later I was gone. Again, Dr. Boothe NEVER SPOKE TO ME OR ANY OTHER PATIENT DURING THE TIME I WAS THERE. Follow up visit was horrible. The office staff evidently lost my chart and kept me waiting while others who arrived later went ahead of me. While sitting in the crammed hallway, I took it on myself to mention to Dr. Booth when he came out my plight of waiting. He scolded me for interrupting him, and yelled to his Office Manager `Come deal with this!` Come to find out, they knew the RATH of BOOTHE that was waiting for them when he found out about my lost chart. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  I luv my vision after intralasik  |  show details
by Alex443 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

I had many friends that had already had intralasik with Dr. Boothe with good results. I did not bother with any other surgeon since he has done way more than any of the others. During the consultation, I got to see his phenomenal laser room with six of the most state of the art lasers. It was nice to find out that he has a backup laser for each type of laser. They explained how the room is climate controlled for temperature and humidity. He keeps it a little cool so you have dress for it. I did not feel anxious at all because he gave me Ativan. The surgery only took about five minutes for both eyes. I could see better than 2020 by the day after surgery. I had no discomfort. It was a piece of cake to go through. I would recommend this surgery to anyone and especially Dr. Boothe. He is the man.

|  Incredible Vision  |  show details
by Savannah989 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

Had intralasik at Dr. Boothe`s Laser Center one week ago. I have better vision than I can remember--2015. It is so fast and relatively easy. It did not hurt and Dr. Boothe talked me through it. His operation is a class act. It sure pays to go to someone who has done a lot of surgery. I would recommend this to anyone.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Had intralasik after two years of debating  |  show details
by Danielley222 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

I researched lasik for two years. I decided it was now good enough to go forward. I had already decided to choose Dr. Boothe because so many of my friends and family members had already had him do their surgery. I also checked with a laser company and ask them who they would choose. The basically said to go to the busiest guy in the world. I believe he has done more Dallas Cowboys than anybody. I think he needs to do more Cowboys to get them back in the superbowl. Anyway, I got great vision and could drive to my appointment by the next day. If you are still messing with contacts and glasses, you need to move forward with intralasik if you are a candidate.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  I can see a nat on a telephone pole  |  show details
by Catherine676 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

Never thought intralasik with Dr Boothe would be so good. It was better than I expected. I have better vision and more comfortable than when wearing the soft contact lens. The proces was really very easy. The consult and measurements took about two hours. The surgery couldnt have taken more than five minutes. Dr Boothe is truely a great surgeon and made me very comfortable from the first time I met with him. He is a humble unassuming person. I was very happy with the whole process, his staff, the equipment and Dr Boothe himself. I did not have to wait long on my post op visits.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Vision after intralasik is way better than contacts  |  show details
by Chrissy898 on Feb 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

I suffered for years with soft contact lens. In addition to redness irritation I had blurred vision with the contact lens. After intralasik this was all gone. I had crystal clear vision and none of the side effects of contact lens. Dr Boothe is a very skilled surgeon and did a great job. I think his staff is great. He told me that his surgical assistant had been with him for 22 years. They have done over 115, 000 surgeries together. The Boothe team is highly recommended. By the way, they have great customer service.

|  I am very happy with the results thank you William Boothe.  |  show details
by cameronm30 on Jan 29th, 2010 on citysearch.com

William Boothe Eye Center has great customer service in the facility and over the phone. The staff is very informative and knowledgeable. They made my experience comfortable and relaxing. To top it off. William Boothe who performed my surgery was very calming and very talented.I had Intralase Lasik completed just a few days ago. My experience with surgery and the aftermath would require me to recommomend it to everyone.The surgery was virtually painless. My eyes are only remotely dry, which is where any moisturizing eye drops will come in handy. My vision is 2020 where before I had a high astigmatism and needed to wear glasses all day long. I can now look at the alarm clock at night, see at far distances and zoom in on any object that I desire. The best part is the doctor said my vision will only get better with longer recovery.I am very happy with the results thank you William Boothe.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Excellent environment and strongly recommend William Boothe.  |  show details
by abraham766 on Jan 28th, 2010 on citysearch.com

William Boothe Eye Center staff is very professional. I attended the free Tuesday seminar and bombarded Dr. William Boothe with "what if" and "how about" questions. He patiently answered each question and gave feedback. Patient Education Coordinator patiently changed appointments and was very gracious in accommodating my scheduling needs. The day of my surgery and each follow-up visit I have been greeted by name by the front desk staff. When considering mono vision the nice gentleman forgot his name offered numerous sight options and encourage me not to make a hasty decision. Excellent environment and strongly recommend William Boothe. I am thrilled with my Lasik surgery, doctor and staff, and mono vision. I can read freeway signs and the tiny label under the mascara tube without contacts or glasses!

|  Thank you again William Boothe.  |  show details
by brooklynb80 on Jan 27th, 2010 on citysearch.com

The best thing is not having to look for my glasses in the morning or mad at myself for falling asleep with my contacts on! It was a painless procedure at William Boothe Eye Center and the only thing was being uncomfortable with how dried my eyes were for 2 weeks and no rubbing but the drops that Dr. William Boothe prescribed me took care of them as they healed more and more every week and it was so worth it. I also got to share this experience with my mother and best friend there doing great as well! Thank you again William Boothe.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  I haven`t had any problems so far curtsey of Dr. William Boo  |  show details
by alexanderk22 on Jan 26th, 2010 on citysearch.com

William Boothe and everyone else at the William Boothe Eye Center took the time to explain everything I needed to know. They made sure to ask if I had any questions and explained all my post-op care to me. They didn`t rush and took time to make sure the whole thing was a pleasant experience. Without my glasses I couldn`t see a thing. I was extremely near sighted.I did the Lasik Intralase procedure and it was pain free. There was a time when there was a little pressure, but I was warned about that. I can see great now without glasses.This was the best thing I`ve ever done for myself. The procedure only took a little over a minute for each eye. Very quick. I haven`t had any problems so far curtsey of Dr. William Boothe.

|  Had intralasik on Fri- its is soooo good  |  show details
by Hanna821 on Jan 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I went from seeing fingers only to 2015. Amazing technology. Dr Boothe was who all my friends went to. I did not bother with others. In the consultation they showed me the laser room which contained six lasers. He has a backup for each laser. It was so fast and my vision improved immediately. The blurred light above got clearer as he was doing the laser. What a light show. I would recommend it to anyone. Go to Dr Boothe.

|  I see like an eagle  |  show details
by Gracie845 on Jan 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I had lots of astigmatism and never could see well with soft toric contact lenses. In six minutes of surgery, I could see good within five minutes. My vision kept improving by the minute. I am better than 2020. Dr. Boothe is truly the master of intralasik. After 115,000 cases, practice really does make perfect.

|  Why did I wait so long to have intralasik  |  show details
by Vic587 on Jan 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I waited until 37 years to dump the contacts. I felt that intralasik was safer than continuing to wear contact lens. I researched several surgeons but Dr Boothe came out on top. He had way more experience than other surgeons in the area. Also, he was first to use all laser. Best money I ever spent. Something you use every day.

|  Super Intralasik Surgeon  |  show details
by miranda565 on Jan 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I was a difficult correction and got 2015 vision. I am so happy. Good bye contacts that irritated me for so long. I see better than contacts, don`t get infections all the time, and will save money in the long run. Dr. Boothe had some of the best prices and why not go to the guy that has done more than anybody else. He even met with me and answered all my questions.

|  Thanks Dr Boothe  |  show details
by Jas563 on Jan 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

After years of putting up with red eyes from contact lens, I am finally rid of them. I went to Dr Boothe and met personally with him. He took the time to answer all my questions. The surgery was a piece of cake. In less than ten minutes, I had good vision without contact lenses. My vision kept improving and I could see 2015 by the next day. So weird driving to my appointment the next day without contacts on my eyes. Go to the most experienced--Dr. Boothe

|  Just had intralasik on Friday  |  show details
by caroline343 on Jan 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I just had intralasik with Dr Boothe on Friday. On Sat. I saw 2015, the very next day. In fact, I could see good five minutes after surgery. Intralasik is great and Dr Boothe is the man. The surgery only took about five minutes for both eyes. I would recommend this to anyone. As I recall, Dr Boothe and many of his own family have had it done.

|  Great Vision in an instant  |  show details
by alyssa563 on Jan 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I thought about lasik for a long time. Did not want the blade flap so I waited to all laser came in. Checked three surgeons and Dr Boothe was definitely the best in my opinion. I believe he has done four times more surgery than the others. The other two did not even meet with me. Dr. Boothe answered all my questions. I now see 2015. I will spread the good news.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  most experience intralasik surgeon in the world  |  show details
by steph586 on Jan 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

After intralasik with Dr. Boothe, I have 2015 vision. I wish that I had done it sooner. I choose Dr. Boothe because he has more experience with all laser intralasik than anyone in the world. He has great office staff and he personally met with me to answer all my questions. He spent a lot of time with me to answer all my concerns. My father is a doctor and he says always go with the guy with the most experience.

|  I love intralasik  |  show details
by rachel858 on Jan 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I was intolerant to contacts and had to where thick glasses. Thanks to Dr. Boothe, I am free at last. Best money I ever spent. Dr. Boothe prices were very reasonable and his skill and experience are incredible. He is the most experienced intralasik in the world and I see why now. Quick and no discomfort. I am recommending this to everybody.

|  I am extremely happy  |  show details
by zebra234 at Citysearch on Jan 23rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I went to Dr. Boothe for lasik and it is the most efficient office I have seen. The surgery went great and I am now better than 2020, I am 2015. It was well worth the time to research this most experienced intralasik surgeon in the world. He even provides documentary proof that he has done more intralasik than anyone in the world. His consultant took me into the laser room where he has six lasers. He certain spends a lot on his equipment. I truly believe he is the best.

|  Texas Greatness!  |  show details
by 2570 on Jan 22nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

From the moment I walked into Boothe Eye Care I felt comfortable. I was very concerned about the whole experience before I walked in, but now that I have been through the procedure I can see that there was no reason for it. Dr. Boothes experience shows and he was quite pleasant with me. While the office was busy, felt that I got one service throughout.

|  Not so impressed  |  show details
by dallasgal10 on Jan 21st, 2010 on citysearch.com

I had not heard anything about how laser surgery was performed prior to going on my appt., but just that you could see without contact lenses afterward. I waited, met with several people for over 4 hours and not one person at this place explained the procedure. I felt I was on an assembly line. I would do your research prior to going and also choose another doctor if you need good bed side manner. Staff was rude and seemed annoyed when I couldn`t keep my eyes open.

|  Dr. William Boothe and his team are happy to walk you  |  show details
by willanderson67 on Jan 7th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. William Boothe and his team are happy to walk you through the process and answer as many questions as you can think of. They are dedicated to making you comfortable with your decision to get the procedure, and at no time make you feel pressured into the operation. This is a one time-operation so I wont need to go back but I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family.

|  Vision Correction that lasts  |  show details
by king4213 on Dec 15th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had my surgery in 2002, I recently went in for a vision test and I am still at 2020 in both eyes. I have had no issues with my vision and it has been great, even though I spend 9 hours a day staring at a computer screen. I could not have asked for better results.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  very happy with my results  |  show details
by MadKaid114 on Dec 8th, 2009 on citysearch.com

My sister and I had lasik in june 2009 after our younger sister would not stop bragging about her perfect vision.She had her surgery in Jan 2009. The staff was very helpful and nice.The finance manager Robert was extremely helpful and caring.He even made sure to visit with us before our surgery to answer any questions we had. Dr Boothe was very nice.I heard stories about him being a little distant and quiet with patients but he was very nice to me. He even made a few jokes and told a couple of funny stories which made us more relaxed.His staff was very professional and friendly.When I came for a follow up and brought my two small children they all ran around trying to find stickers for my kids.I live about 5 hours away so it was a relief to be treated like this when I traveled so far with two toddlers. I do and will always refer everyone to Br Boothe.My sisters and I are so happy with our results!!We even convinced my step mom to have Lasik done and so far so good!Thank you Boothe Eye Care from 4 very satisfied customers.

|  Great doc, great care  |  show details
by kstark42 on Dec 1st, 2009 on citysearch.com

The best money I have ever spent. Period. I could not have asked for a better experience or better results. Its your eyes, trust me you will not regret it. If you are able to have lasik surgery do it.I had heard great things about Dr. Boothe from friends who had the surgery and they were right.

|  Improved quality of life  |  show details
by MAaron on Nov 27th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Before I had surgery I could not see anything without my glasses. The day of the surgery I could already see without them and it just got better from there.The surgery was virtually painless and short. It all went by very fast.

|  Put at Ease  |  show details
by RSWF on Nov 25th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Boothe`s demeanor help put me at ease for a procedure that I was extremely nervous about. Just the thought of someone doing any kind work on my eyes made me very squeamish. I was never able to put in contacts due to this so I always have worn glasses. His staff answered all my questions and was very reassuring during the surgery. I would recommend him to any one looking to have a good experience with their lasik procedure.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  terrible result  |  show details
by kcedwards on Nov 25th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I would give 0 stars if the computer would let me! My husband and I both went to Dr. Boothe and has lasik completed in the year 2001. We asked about long-term results and were told by Dr. Boothe`s staff that we "may need glasses in about 20 years to read." In just a few short years, neither one of us can see very well even the television and must wear contacts. I contacted Dr. Boothe`s office a few years ago about 2005 and asked what could be done. I was told that we could come in and see if we could have the procedure re-done, but would still have to pay. Thanks a lot for nothing!A total waste of money...about 6K. We also referred many of our friends shortly after the procedure but they are having the same results we are. Thanks for nothing Dr. Boothe.

by Jon R on Oct 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had a great experience all the way around. From the staff to the doctor to the surgery everything was great. All my questions were answered and the price was very good. I had my surgery with no problems at all and I now see 20/15.

by AJanes on Sep 29th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had my eye surgery, and absolutely love it. I think that is a surgery that you can SEE results from immediately and a short recovery period. I think it is absolutely life changing! I would do it all over again in a second. Dr Boothe has done a lot of th

by Sy2 on Sep 23rd, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Boothe. His staff was very professional and accommodating. I was quite nervous about the surgery before my initial consultation, but Dr. Boothe and his team quickly put my nerves to rest. I was very surprised at ho

by DPaula on Sep 22nd, 2009 on citysearch.com

Prior to visiting Dr. Boothe I had horrible vision. After my consulation I was highly impressed with the level of professionalism and the kind and reassuring team. I felt much more confident with proceeding with this risky surgery. Now my vision is 20/20

by HeatherG74 on Sep 22nd, 2009 on citysearch.com

I was very nervous about getting my eyes fixed, but a lot of research and some time to calm my nerves I decided to move forward with the surgery. I absolutely regret waiting as long as I did. Everything was very straight forward and I had no pain or probl

by LGSmith on Sep 19th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Boothe redid ("enhanced') my procedure three or four times. Each event involved incredible waits. He once took a two-hour nap when I was there for a recheck. He berated employees in front of me. People don't work there long. His all-male surgery

|  Truly Amazing  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 31st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I after a very long day at work where my contacts were bothering me a lot I decided to get my eyes fixed. I called for a consultation and wa...

|  No More Glasses!!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had only been wearing glasses for 4 years, but I wanted out of them. I called and my mind was set at easy immediately. I was very happy wi...

|  Thank you I can see 2020  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 21st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had my surgery done last Friday and I am now able to see 2020. The staff was friendly and everyone was able to answer my questions. I fel...

|  Wonderful and remarkable  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My experience has been remarkable. The staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I was put at ease while undergoing a seemingly painless...

by MarkE on Aug 4th, 2009 on citysearch.com

My cousin had his surgery done here and was very happy with the experience and the results. I decided to go in for a consultation and was happy with the staff and their evaluation of my needs. I decided to move forward with the surgery. I was completely c

by bsmith572 on Aug 1st, 2009 on citysearch.com

My contacts were starting to cause me a lot of problems and I dislike glasses so I decided to move forward with lasik surgery. From start to finish I felt that my concerns were addressed and I was very happy with the staff, the procedure and the results.

by Michelle182 on Jul 31st, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had my reservations about intralasik surgery but I'm so glad I just did this. In fact, I just tossed out my remaining contact lenses and it felt sooo good! I really am suprised that there's no pain at all. They said I would feel "pressure" on my ey

by Puckett112 on Jul 30th, 2009 on citysearch.com

After visiting the other surgeons in the area, I felt that after meeting with Dr Boothe that he was the best fit for my surgery. I had my surgery done and I have not had any problems at all. Everything went very well, my new vision is wonderful and this h

by CSMobileUser on Jul 28th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I do not live in Dallas, but had heard good things about the doctor and his results. I decided to travel to Dallas and go through a consultation. I was very impressed with both the staff and the price of the procedure. I had my surgery done th

by JanA on Jul 23rd, 2009 on citysearch.com

I got my eyes done by Dr. Boothe last month and I thought it was a good experience. The staff was helpful and courteous! The office was busy but I did not have to wait any longer than they had told me to expect for the appointment time! I definately re

by TiffH on Jul 21st, 2009 on citysearch.com

After waiting for years to do this I finally made the call and went to see Dr. Boothe. I had Lasik done last Friday and was seeing 20/20 the next day. I don’t know why I waited so long to do this. Dr. Boothe was very nice and his staff was wonderful. I

by Wst on Jul 20th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I have incredible vision after my intralasik surgery--20/15. His technology is the most recent. It is the best thing that I have ever done for myself. The office staff are very personable. The cost was one of the best in the city.

by DonP on Jul 20th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Having worn glasses and contacts since the second grade, I really did not remember what it is like to not have to depend on them to see. That changed after I had my surgery by Dr Boothe. I found his staff to be pleasant and answer my questions. I only saw

by Wally1 on Jul 20th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had intralasik surgery yesterday and already see 20/15. Dr. Boothe is super experienced and his operation is painless. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. You should see his operating room--amazing. His prices are very competitive. Well wort

by JanetA on Jun 4th, 2009 on citysearch.com

After my eyes were numb from the drops given by the technician, Dr. Boothe sat down behind my and began ramming things into my eye without a word. I had no idea how many contraptions were used on me, but I imagined at least 3 different objects being pain

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  different than others..  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I talked to many people who received their Lasik with Dr. Boothe, so I decided to use him. Unfortunately, they told me that after 4 months t...

|  Great skils, no people skills  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 27th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I was extremely nervous for my procedure. Once I was dilated, they left me on the table without explanation or anyone to help me. They fin...

by chrskmtx on Mar 24th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Recently had laser vision correction and was extremely disappointed in the service from his staff.Paying $3,500 of your hard earned money you expect to be treated decent. I had no idea what to expect nobody told me before hand what the procedure would ent

|  Amazing surgeon  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 16th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I had custom intralasik from Dr. Boothe and see 2015. His office people were very nice. They always treated me like a person there even tho...

by malikaxxx on Nov 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Check this out - I heard about a $1400 off promotion at boothe laser center. I wanted to do lasik for a long time, my contact lenses were killing me. I called the center and set up an appointment. Dr. Boothe is really nice and he went over the process wit

by Sheldon76 on Oct 10th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Have you ever seen a kid at school or a Drs office about to get a shot, and he's all scrunched up waiting for the horrible pain and agony, only to look around confused when the nurse says, "All done!" Thats pretty much exactly how I felt afterward.

by CoachMatt03 on Sep 29th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have always worn glasses. I could never wear contacts, since the idea of touching my eyes makes me shudder... even simply talking about eyes makes mine water, so actual eye surgery seemed out of the question. But my wife talked me into going, and

by berli on Sep 28th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had the worst experience at Dr. Boothe's office. They are very impersonal. The staff is rude. I almost left because of one of their staff members and found out that everyone else felt the same about this lady. They should make you feel comfortable and r

by lila809 on Sep 23rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I saw an online ad for Dr. Boothe a few weeks ago. I heard his name before, probably on TV. I wanted to do a Lasik surgery for a while, and the prices that he is now offering as well as the financing options persuaded me to do it now. I had my surgery abo

by faye87778 on Sep 15th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Like the person below I did quite a lot of research before choosing a surgeon. I wanted to make sure that I feel comfortable with the doctor, his/her staff, and the overall approach during the free consultation. I liked their office, I did not feel like I

by kirkcurtis on Aug 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Before doing my Lasik (5 months ago) I was researching different doctors and met with 3 of them in person. I decided to go with Dr. Boothe since his practice was the most professional one. I noticed that they are better organized than other doctors and ha

|  Factpru  |  show details
by M on Aug 12th, 2008

Factory in there

|  Highly recommended for lasik  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 22nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I gave a lot of thought to lasik before I had it done. And I talked to a lot of places. My mother-in-law had mon vision done through Boothe ...

by wendyyork on Mar 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

My first experience with Dr. Boothe was very important as far as me going forward with having my LASIK procedure performed at Boothe Eye Care & Laser Center. ?He made me feel very relaxed. He?s a very relaxed man and when you get the opportunity to mee

by calgal4u2 on Mar 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

?I cannot express to you in words what a dramatic difference vision correction has meant to me in life. I have been in glasses or contact lenses for roughly 20 years and I cannot tell you what a pain it is to be as active of an athlete as I am and wear co

by ilovelasik on Mar 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Boothe has the Boothe Triple Guarantee. Dr. Boothe is confident enough with custom intralasik that he is willing to guarantee 20/20 vision or refund the patient. Not only that, but Dr. Boothe will beat any price for custom all laser intralasik using t

by alllaserisbetter on Mar 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

One of the reasons to go to Dr. Boothe for lasik, is he is the most experienced in the world for the all-laser lasik, called IntraLASIK. That means your lasik is done with lasers only, and no blade is involved. If you don't believe he is the most experien

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  great vision  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 5th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I got the procedure done so it would be easier to play sports. Why did I not get this done sooner! They do heard you through, but who care...

|  Dallas Lasik  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 22nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

The surgery should take less than 30 minutes. You will lie on your back in a reclining chair in an exam room containing the laser system. Th...

|  Dallas Lasik Eye Surgery - Blink of an Eye  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 26th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Did you ever wish that you had a different eye color Or maybe you just want to do something a bit crazy and have different color eyes for e...

|  Dallas Lasik Surgeon - Laser Surgery for Your Eyes  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 24th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Having problems with vision and having to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses can be burdensome. Some have problems with constantly losing or...

|  Lasik Dallas - Introduction To Lasik  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 23rd, 2007 on insiderpages.com

How LASIK Procedures WorkWhile LASIK surgery is not cheap, it is usually amazingly fast. It requires the eye surgeon to cut a flap in th...

|  Dallas LASIK - LASIK Clinic  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 12th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Everyone is talking about Lasik. Is it for you There are lots of different Lasik procedures available these days. Certainly there is one t...

|  Liberty League International - Home Based Business Road Map  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 3rd, 2007 on insiderpages.com

What if there was a road map to follow for success of your home business Working from home is a dream of many people throughout the world t...

|  Dr William Boothe  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 25th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Great Vision Is AffordableBoothe Eye Care & Laser Center makes IntraLASIK affordable for any budget by offering a variety of options to as...

by drwilliamboothe on Mar 26th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr William Boothe is the best lasik surgeon in Texas. He has done over 80,000 lasik procedures in his career so far and that is why I chose him. If your looking for the best, with the most experience, use Dr Boothe, you wont be dissappointed.

|  Your Eyes  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 9th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I used to be blind as a bat, but thanks to this place, I can see without glasses. I have needed glasses since I was a child and I never kne...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  great recommendation  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 15th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

My brother went to check his vision, and found out that he needed to correct his vision. The opticians mentioned that he needed to have lase...