Dr. William Boothe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Boothe?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. William Boothe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2016

FORGET Lasik if you have EVER had RK

He preformed Lasik surgery AFTER I had RK. This should NOT have happened, I now have numerous uncorrectable problems as a direct consequence of his greed for my money over my health.

April 4th, 2015

Blurry vision did not get what I paid for now I can't see.

July 22nd, 2011

Saved my eyes

I had serious vision problem because of the way I used my contact lenses. When I went to Dr Boothe and showed him my eyes he told me I have to start taking care of them immediately and stop using contacts. He gave me some medications and a few weeks later the infection and other problems I had were resolved. I then chose to do a laser procedure with Dr Boothe to reshape my corneas so that I will not have to use eyeglasses in the future (I should not use contacts). The surgery was a success and I can see everything without glasses or contacts. I'm very glad that I chose to consult with Dr Boothe and about the results!

July 6th, 2011

don't trust your eyes to just anyone

I had my surgery done at boothe eaycare with no complications. My best friend had hers done at one of the others and nothing but problems. Now shes going to ny to get her eyes redone. I know few other people who also got theirs done at boothe eyecare and they also had no problems.

June 28th, 2011

I recently had LASIK at Boothe Eyecare by Dr. Boothe. The surgery resulted a perfect 20/20 vision. I just wanted to say thank you the great staff at Boothe Eyecare, they were extremely nice and helpful. Dr. Boothe is a wonderful surgeon and a person. Definitely recommend them.

June 15th, 2011

This is the only doctor in Dallas that was sure of the outcome. My eyes have severe nearsightedness. Dr. Boothe said that he can significantly improve my eyesight by using Verisyse implant to replace my eyes natural lenses. I did my left eye and 4 weeks later my right eye. That was in February. Now I see very well in both eyes, after years of frustration... I was impressed by the doctor and his staff, they were excellent in every step of the way.

May 23rd, 2011

Was worth it

Very quick and painless procedure. Dr. Boothe was extremely friendly and never made me feel rushed. Even though i had to wait a little I really didn't care as long as I got the best treatment, which I did. I now have perfect vision and its all thanks to Dr. Boothe.

May 2nd, 2011

20/20 eyesight

I went to Dr. Boothe because one of my best friends did Lasik surgery there 2 years ago and was very happy with the results. The staff was really nice, they explained how this is going to work and why I should choose Boothe Eyecare and Intralasik to correct my eye problems. I decided to do the procedure on the same day since they had a great promotion ($2500 off). Dr. Boothe was calm, serious and super fast. I was in and out without noticing. The next day I woke up with sharp vision and no need for eyeglasses. It was magic. I want to thank Dr. Boothe for what he has done for me, this means a lot to me and my family.

April 27th, 2011

Super Service

My entire experience was very well thought out despite having to handle large number of patients. I was given the better care than I was expecting. Wait time was also within my expectations. Lastly, the facility feels very modern and upbeat which helps and encourages positive attitude. Overall excellent experience.

April 6th, 2011

My lasik experience

I went there last week after hearing about them on the radio. Dr. Boothe is serious and professional, he worked quickly and accurately on my eyes. Was done in less than 5 minutes! The next day I already had very sharp vision, didn't need to use eyeglasses. The price was great, they designed an easy payment plan for me.

August 13th, 2008