Learn more about Dr. Winston Ueno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Ueno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ueno
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ueno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Ueno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ueno graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Ueno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Mizuo Ueno MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Winston M. Ueno practice?
- Dr. Winston Ueno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winston Ueno practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Oncologists.