A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Ueno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Ueno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Ueno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ueno graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Ueno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ueno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans