A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Ueno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Ueno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ueno
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ueno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Ueno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ueno graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Ueno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Mizuo Ueno MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Winston M. Ueno practice?
- Dr. Winston Ueno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winston Ueno practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Oncologists.