A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Ueno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Ueno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Ueno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ueno graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Ueno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Mizuo Ueno MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Winston M. Ueno practice?
- Dr. Winston Ueno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winston Ueno practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Oncologists.