Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene S Alvarez
Dr. Rene S Alvarez, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Indialantic, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rene S Alvarez has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 3 of 7
DON'T GO TO HIM PLEASE! He is a horrible man, he will scream at you and threaten you. He talks badly, laughs, and name calls his other patients with his dental assistant right next to you! No tact or professionalism whatsoever. He completely ruined a filling of mine and I opted for him to not finish dental work because he is a train wreck. The Novocaine wore off and I let him know I could feel it and he didn't even stop or care! Very abusive and no concern for the patient at all!
I have been a patient of Dr, Alvarez's for years. My dental insurance changed and he was no longer in my network. I went to another office to decrease my out of pocket expense. Took only one visit to another office and I was back. You do not feel like a number at Dr. Alvarez's office. Staff and care is excellent to boot!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions201 S Shannon Ave, Indialantic, FL
Dr. Rene S Alvarez is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indialantic, FL.