Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ammar Majeed MD
Dr. Ammar Majeed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with other offices in Tulsa, OK and Tulsa, OK . He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ammar Majeed has 3 locations
4502 E 41st St
Tulsa, OK 74135
1145 S Utica Ave Ste 460
Tulsa, OK 74104
Book Online Now
Dr. Ammar Majeed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ammar Majeed has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
6 Years Experience
St Matthews University (Grand Cayman)
Graduated in 2012
Univ Of Oklahoma/Tulsa
Dr. Ammar Majeed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ammar Majeed's office for more information.
4502 E 41st St Tulsa, OK : (918) 660-3000
1145 S Utica Ave Ste 460 Tulsa, OK : (918) 579-5749
1145 S Utica Ave Ste 460 Tulsa, OK 74104
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ammar Majeed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.