Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Tejani
Dr. Alexander Tejani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexander Tejani has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Alexander Tejani has the following 12 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. A. TEJANI
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Tejani - Posted on March 3rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Tejani - Posted on February 6th, 2018
All things you want in a Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Tejani - Posted on January 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Tejani - Posted on January 27th, 2018
Dr. Tejani takes the time to listen to your questions and has the answers right away. At the hospital he tells you exactly what he will be doing, he then tells you afterwards what he did do and how successful it was. His after visits are amazingly prompt, you are taken in seen and out in a very timely manner. He addresses and concerns you have. He is a young doctor but he gives you that old fashioned courteous treatment, you don''t feel as though you are on a production line. Wonderful man.
9 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2009
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Alexander Tejani Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Alexander Tejani's office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Associates in Medicine, PC, 3333 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Alexander Tejani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.