Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tania A White Jackson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tania A White Jackson has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Tania A White Jackson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tania A White Jackson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
At the age of 42 this has been the worst experience with an OBGYN that I have ever had. The left hand does not know what the right is doing. I tried to be optimistic but nothing ever goes smoothly with encounters there. Ive been waiting for results for 2 separate urinalysis test for a total of two weeks now. I had to call my insurance company to find out what was billed because the nurse claimed my test was negative. On the first day of service in question the urinalysis was never done. One the second day at this point which has been a complete week the dr stated the results are still not back. Never have I ever heard of this. I'm a medical lab tech. This is my profession. There is no reason for a patient to have to wait 8 days for a test that In the most complex case would never take more than 3-4 day. Unbelievable....... This is not my first go around with this office last year I took my daughter there to have her first pap done. I was concerned due to a family history of ovarian and cervical cancer with both of her grand mothers. Once again... the testing I requested was never done. The Dr gave her a physical exam and that was it. I found out when the dr called to give me my results but never called with my daughters. In the end she offered the opportunity to come back in and have the pap testing done. I'm totally amazed from the reviews that no one else has had any complaints.
Dr. Jackson is a very personable physician. She takes time to explain processes and procedures to her patients when they don't understand. She does her best to relate the patient and she has ALWAYS made me feel welcome and as if I were being cared for by a sister or very close girlfreind. Thanks Dr. Jackson for loving what you do.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. White Jackson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Tania A White Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDoctor Jackson-Tania White Jackson MD / Ppn, 6300 W Parker Rd Ste 325, Plano, TX
Dr. Tania A White Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.