Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Aimee A Kennedy
Dr. Aimee A Kennedy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. Her specialties include Otolaryngology. She speaks English.
Dr. Aimee A Kennedy has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Aimee A Kennedy has the following 9 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
Dr. Aimee A Kennedy has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Aimee A Kennedy yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO MEDICINE, 5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Aimee A Kennedy is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Chicago, IL.