Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Reham H Hasan Ibrahim
Dr. Reham H Hasan Ibrahim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology. She speaks English.
Dr. Reham H Hasan Ibrahim has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s where a pediatric endocrinologist comes in.
They can diagnose and treat hormonal disorders such as abnormal thyroid function, growth complications and early or delayed puberty. Ambiguous genitals as well as ovarian and testicular dysfunction are also part of their expertise. Childhood obesity, diabetes and problems with low blood sugar also tie back to hormone function and may require consulting with a pediatric endocrinologist.
There are no reviews for Dr. Reham H Hasan Ibrahim yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Usa Childrens Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUsa Childrens And Womens Hospital, 1700 Center St, Mobile, AL
Dr. Reham H Hasan Ibrahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.