Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Justin Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent, caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin Kelly - Posted on June 13th, 2018
Excellent first visit today with Dr. Kelly. Very little wait. He was patient, caring, great bedside manner. Spent a lot of time with my elderly mother, not rushing through the appt at all. Was very impressed with him and will be having him do my future c-scopes rather than my GI doc! Absolutely great experience!
Dr. Justin Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Justin Kelly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.