Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Matthew Motisi
Dr. Matthew Motisi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Motisi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Matthew Motisi has the following 12 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Matthew Motisi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Matthew Motisi yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMATTHEW MOTISI DO, 7440 SW 19th St, Plantation, FL
Dr. Matthew Motisi is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Plantation, FL.