Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bobby S Alexander MD
Dr. Bobby S Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bobby S Alexander has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Bobby S Alexander has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Bobby S Alexander is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Horrible staff, ok doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bobby S Alexander - Posted on January 15th, 2019
I was referred to dr bobby Alexander by my physician. The phone calls to his staff were always a nightmare. Each time I phoned, they would put me on hold for at least 20 Minutes. There were two occasions where they just never came back on the line at all. Dr Alexander was o.k. He solved my issue but I felt he was “milking” the situation with more tests than necessary. If you pay your co-pay with a credit card they charge a $2 service fee. I would never pay cash to a doctor for services rendered; if you lose that receipt, it could potentially be a big problem. My last visit to dr Alexander was to get results for a test done by his office in a different location. When I arrived they did not have the tests. I had to wait an addl 25 minutes for the results. They weren’t there and the paperwork if the results needed to be faxed (not emailed; they don’t have that technology at his office). I never went back to dr Alexander after that.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bobby S Alexander - Posted on November 30th, 2018
New York Medical College
Dr. Bobby S Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEISENHOWER MEDICAL CENTER, 39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA
Dr. Bobby S Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.