Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam R Brodsky has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 31
Dr Brodsky took care of my knee, without surgery. He gave me a series of shots that worked. I was first diagnosed with a torn meniscus about 15 years ago. That surgeon advised surgery, and when I went to see Dr. Brodsky, he advised therapy and a series of shots. God Bless him for his care. I never had the surgery and I have very little arthritis in the area, due to no surgery.
I was a new patient!! I had a positive experience from the time I made the appointment . I was greeted by a friendly young lady at the front desk. She acknowledged me from the start!! Dr Brodsky was charming and examined me & gave me a treatment plan for my issue!!! He did not rush me and answered all my questions!!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional with a nice mannerism !!!! XXXXX
Dr Brodsky is a good doctor and he was a saint with my 3 year old daughter who broke her leg, he was very sweet and kind HOWEVER, there was zero follow up and she slipped thru the cracks at this practice. Do not use this office because they will never pick up their phone calls to make an appointment for physical therapy EVER. My daughter has been limping for three weeks and I do not even have a post following up appointment due to their lack of calling back their patients. No one ever called me to ask how she is doing post cast off. When I was trying to be proactive to arrange for physical therapy appointment the doctor said to call back in two weeks, if you use this doctor do not leave without the next appointment because they cast you and decast you and forget about you. My collegue also has had the same experience where he called 4 times to cancel his physical therapy appointment and they never called him back however they charged him $50 for missing an appointment, so they do not listen to their voicemails. If you need a place for physical therapy go to Darien Physical Therapy Sports and Fitness. I called OSSM today for them to transfer my medical file to this office, of course no one picked up the phone call. So lets see how long it takes for them to transfer it. if someone from this practice reads this and wants to improve the quality of customer service for your patients, if you cannot handle all the phone calls HIRE MORE PEOPLE or post an EMAIL ADDRESS on your website. My daughter has missed 3 weeks of care and I am not happy.
Dr. Brodsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Hospital For Special Surgery
Dr. Adam R Brodsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Surgery And Sports Medicine, 166 Cherry St, New Canaan, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adam R Brodsky in this video.
Dr. Adam R Brodsky is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Canaan, CT.