Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam C Ellison has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 9
Spent plenty of time explaining options, appreciated the fact that he spent time reviewing films and explaining what he saw. Most appreciative of his willingness to treat it conservatively before rushing into surgery. First visit I was a little apprehensive that he just ordered studies and spent little time, looking back I understand his wanting to get results to enable him to explain fully TX and options. If surgery is indicated I would not hesitate to trust him to do what needs to be done.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Adam C Ellison accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDenali Orthopedic Surgery Pc, 2490 S Woodworth Loop Ste 350, Palmer, AK
Dr. Adam C Ellison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmer, AK.