Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Morse
Dr. Adam Morse, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Temple Terrace, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Morse is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital, St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa and Florida Hospital Carrollwood. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Morse has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 25
This was my second arthroscopic surgery on my knee(s) due primarily to torn meniscuses(sp) Dr. Adam Morse did a fantastic job both times. He shows that he cares, he listens and I'm extremely happy and lucky he was available for both surgeries. Thank you very much Dr. Morse for improving my knees 100%. They may not be my 35 year old knees yet, but they are on their way!
I am so happy with Dr. Morse and his staff, I will be a long time patient. I also had a knee replacement last year with Dr. Lyons that went great. I tell everyone about both my doctors and the wonderful results I have had. Both doctors know how to manage pain and made the whole surgery process so easy before, during and after.
Dr. Morse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tampa General Hospital
St Josephs Hospital
The Tampa General Hospital
Florida Hospital Carrollwood
Town & Country Hospital
Florida Health Sciences Center
23 Years Experience
Western University of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1994
Grandview Hospital Core
Dr. Adam Morse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Orthopaedic Institute, 13020 N Telecom Pkwy, Temple Terrace, FL
Dr. Adam Morse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple Terrace, FL.