Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan J Dayan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I had an appointment with Dr. Dayan, however I spent more time with his PA than with him. He advised I try a cortisone shot and when I came back for the shot, I found out that the PA was the one who would be giving me the shot. Really not acceptable in my opinion. Does this mean that if I broke a bone the PA would be setting it and not the doctore? Lesson leared always ask who will I be seeing a doctor or a PA?
Always a long wait, but otherwise the office staff and medical assistants are efficient and professional. The doctor does his job professionally and provides a clear (though very brief!) description of the status of your eyes. He does not engage in small-talk outside the narrow confines of the job at hand.
27 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. Alan J Dayan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPain Management Rehabilitation, 1715 Avenue T Ste 1F, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan J Dayan in this video.
Dr. Alan J Dayan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.