Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Lockwood
Dr. Alan Lockwood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Buffalo, NY . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Lockwood is affiliated with Women and Children's Hospital, Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Lockwood has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Alan Lockwood has the following 5 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Alan Lockwood is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lockwood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Women and Children's Hospital
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Veterans Administration Medical Center
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan Lockwood in this video.
Dr. Alan Lockwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.