Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan J Micev has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
Showing 5 of 9
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr Micev - he is caring, listened to my concerns, has a great sense of humor and most importantly fixed my carpal tunnel! I am typing with my hand right now :) He has an excellent bedside manner and explained everything from my surgery/procedure to follow-up care. I was awake during my release surgery and he kept me laughing, and asked loads of questions to keep my mind occupied. And....my hand is in perfect working order. I cannot speak on behalf of the rest of the practice - but if you want a doctor that cares, listens and can conduct surgical procedures, Dr Micev is your man! I wish you all continued good health. A huge thank you to Dr. Micev. He not only fixed me, but reminded me how Doctors are meant to treat their patience :)
8 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Alan J Micev accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHand Center Of Nevada, 8585 S Eastern Ave Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Alan J Micev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.