Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert K Sassoon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Very pleased with Dr. Al Sassoon since 2001. Later, both of my twin daughters used him for their first gynecology visit at age 19. The daughter who lives near his office still does see him. Her twin lives in Florida so she isn't going back anymore due to proximity. They both found him to be gentle, and he explained a lot during the exam and before they even asked a question. Wonderful with me, very caring, he sends me to a group of women's radiologists for a pelvic 3d sono often for reasons I won't discuss as it had nothing to do with him, mammograms, he insists on an ultrasound of my dense/NOT small, fibrocystic breasts after the mammogram (insurance covers it) and a bone density scan every 2 years (I'm way overdue for all). All done in a 2.5 hour visit and $5 co pay but I will rate that group later. I don't prefer having to pay up front but that's how his office works, he doesn't participate with any insurance companies. I send my receipt in via fax, paid in a week to 10 days. Most gyn's today do not handle obstetrics due to medical malpractice and the cost. It only tells me Dr. Al Sassoon knows how to deliver babies properly. I'm now past child bearing age. He vaginally delivered my friends twins (MD's wife) 4 minutes apart after removing a cerclage he put in when she could have lost both babies. She dilated fast, short labor, healthy twins at 38 weeks. He is easy to speak to about anything, does a breast exam without the patient having to ask. Overall an easy 5 stars for Doc Sassoon! He is excellent and I do recommend him.
Dr. Sassoon was completely attentive, and dedicated to me during my pregnancy. I never waited in his office and he always called me back personally. If anything, my only complaint was that he was a little too attentive, at times very cautious and conservative in his care tending towards being over-doctored. still healthy baby and we have our great doctor to thank for it. insurance was also a bit of apain.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Albert K Sassoon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPark Ave Vein Care Center, 877 Park Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Albert K Sassoon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.