Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alexandra E Mcbride
Alexandra E Mcbride is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY. She speaks English.
Showing 5 of 31
wait time was an hr. she has no compassion and doe NOT listen to anything. she has no answers and will no provide any tangible paperwork for us. she was so worried about the medication and didn't want to hear how its making the patient feel. it was her way or the highway. needless to say i am looking for a new doctor and will NOT be seeing her again.
I will NOT go to Dr. McBride again. Her communication was confusing and she did not provide the treatment I needed. I had a severe headache that went on for months. I called her when the pain was unbearable and she offered no help and said 'let's keep in touch'. That evening I ended up in the hospital to treat the pain. During one appointment I told her about pain and vision changes. Again she did nothing. But when I called the on call doctor and told him the same, he told me to come in immediately, treated me with iv steroids and I finally got some relief! My bad experience was similar to other patients who left reviews here. She said a lot, but was very vague, and I also left the office more confused. I got more information/treatment from other doctors, technicians and online. On the positive side, she seemed to follow an appropriate process to diagnose the problem and her final conclusion was accurate.
Alexandra E Mcbride accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions90 S Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY
Take a minute to learn about Alexandra E Mcbride in this video.
Alexandra E Mcbride is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.