Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alfred D Trotter III has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
35 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Alfred D Trotter III accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alfred D Trotter III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Guntersville, AL.