Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alicia R Crecelius has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Alicia R Crecelius has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Alicia R Crecelius has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alicia R Crecelius is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
While I was pregnant with my first (and last!) child, I was diagnosed with hyperemesis... Basically, it felt like the worst hangover of my life, every day for 8 months. Every month, the only ray of hope I had that my misery would end, was my monthly appointment with Dr Crecelius. Every appointment, she had a new gameplan for how to deal with my misery and I left every appointment with hope that it would work. Sadly, my nausea never completely subsided, but it is more to due with the lack of a treatment for Hyperemesis, than anything Dr Creceius did. She tried EVERYTHING! I live farther away now, however, I will never stop going to see her. That kind of trust is rare these days, especially at Kaiser (yes, there will be a wait!). She is a rare gem and I will never be able to thank her enough for not only her treatment of my, but for my beautiful baby boy- who is in perfect health and truly worht the misery I endured.
Dr. Crecelius is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKp Playa Vista Medical Offices, 5620 Mesmer Ave, Culver City, CA
Dr. Alicia R Crecelius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Culver City, CA.