The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alisa G Rekow MD
Dr. Alisa G Rekow has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Alisa G Rekow has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alisa G Rekow - Posted on June 7th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alisa G Rekow - Posted on October 9th, 2009
An overall wonderful experience!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alisa G Rekow - Posted on May 29th, 2009
Dr. Rekow is a very pleasant and caring person. She took care of me every step of the way. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. If I had to do it again, I would definately choose Dr. Rekow!!She is a very warm and kind person, and not to mention very skilled at what she does. The consultation was very informative, and every question I had was answered with complete detail and care. I didn't feel lost when it was time for the procedure. I was a bit nervous since it was my first time, but Dr. Rekow made 100% sure that I was completely comfortable.I can't thank her enough for everything. The entire experience was unbelievably wonderful. I highly recommend her! :)
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Alisa G Rekow Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alisa G Rekow's office for more information.
918 S Horton St Seattle, WA : (206) 682-2200
Locations & DirectionsALISA G REKOW MD LLC, 918 S Horton St, Seattle, WA
Dr. Alisa G Rekow is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.