Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allyson A Gonzalez
Dr. Allyson A Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Gonzalez has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Allyson A Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I was looking to change doctors after a health plan change and was recommended to Dr. Gonzalez by 3 separate friends, all of whom had delivered one or more babies with her. I have experienced her as a GYN only, not an OB. I had an unusual cyclical issue over a long period and was thorough in trying to resolve my issue. Her bedside manner is excellent, she takes the time to carefully explain things and her staff makes it easy to make an appointment. All around excellent. Also found free street parking each appointment as a bonus!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Allyson A Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAllyson Ann Gonzalez Md, 1260 15th St Ste 1106, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Allyson A Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.