Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Marcantonio has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 17
Ive had my share of sports related injuries and the requisite surgeries. After a traumatic incident I went to the Lahey and had emergency surgery by Dr. Marcantonio. He is far and away the best Dr. and best surgeon I've ever had. I'm hoping my surgeries are complete, but to anyone needing a great ortho Doc..do yourself a favor and see him!
I have found my experience with Dr. Marcantonio to be excellent. He diagnosed my issue quickly and laid out a plan of action and recovery; his bed-side manner and availability was superb and I would recommend him to anyone with multiple, complex fractures. Thank you for your care and attention Dr. Marcantonio!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2011, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Andrew J Marcantonio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLahey Hospital & Medical Center, 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew J Marcantonio in this video.
Dr. Andrew J Marcantonio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.