Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela Y Chen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Angela Y Chen has the following 18 expertise
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Angela Y Chen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angela Y Chen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr Angela Chen just do not care about her patients at all. It seems the only thing she cares about is her own career. She always put a fake smile on her face and you will definitely feel it when you goes to her. She is irresponsive as well, e.g. she was gossiping about another doctore with her assistant when she did a test on me. Her staff Cathy is awful and unreachable as well. I tried to request my diagnostic report after my visit with Dr Chen and I called in to her office for over 5 times and left multiple messages. Cathy, her assistant, managed to ignore all my phone calls and messages until I warned her in the message that I will file a complaint if she does not respond by the end of that week. Overall, I would not recommend Dr Chen to anybody. If you want to find a Gyn, definitely go to somewhere else.
DR. Chen may seem nice but she actually could care less about her patients. Dr. Chen suggested that I start a certain method of birth control. That method left me bleeding for over a month. I called Dr. Chens office at least five times, each time getting a voicemail over the course of a month. She has been no help AT ALL for what I think is a pretty big issue. I am currently in the process of finding a new doctor. Please save your time and do not go to Angela Chen.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Boston University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRonald Reagan Ucla Medical Center, 757 Westwood Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela Y Chen in this video.
Dr. Angela Y Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.