Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela D Kerr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 66
I would love to inform all the women from my last GYN doc about my first experience with Dr. A. Kerr. They would see the huge difference between the two doctors, and like me they would wonder why they never mad the switch before. They just don't know what they're missing & they are missing a lot. Anyhow, I saw Dr. Kerr for the first time yesterday & I'm extremely happy with her performance. Dr. Kerr is extremely knowledgeable & detailed. She took her time to explain things thoroughly & was very professional while conducting my exam . I left her office feeling confident and positive, she definitely knows her stuff. I didn't have to wait long which I was expecting to but I realize the long waits is due to the fact that she takes care of her patients and everyone gets their fair share. I would recommend her every day.
Dr. Kerr is awesome and very skilled. I wanted to have our baby with her as the doc b/c I know she can handle complicated cases and has excellent judgement. We had a safe delivery and she did a perfect surgical repair for me. Can't recommend her enough.
Dr. Kerr is a caring physician. Having known her now for approximately 4 years, she's been with me through 1 ectopic and 2 miscarriages. Her bedside manner and empathy in addition to her wealth of knowledge as well as attentiveness are what makes her so special. Now that I am successfully pregnant and almost ready to deliver, I have felt that the care that she has provided me has been stellar and I wouldn't imagine going elsewhere.
Dr. Kerr is simply fantastic. She delivered my youngest daughter 23 years ago, she remained my doctor. The past few years I had to go outside and use someone else because of insurance reasons, sad to say I have not been for my regular checkups. I will wait for Dr. Kerr-she's worth it. She knows her stuff, the hospital staff respects her and fears her a bit. She takes care of her patients. I will wait two months for an appointment if need be and will wait an hour in the waiting room. I know she won't rush me and i don't want her rushing someone else. I highly recommend her.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2010, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
35 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Angela D Kerr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Brooklyn Hospital Center, 121 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela D Kerr in this video.
Dr. Angela D Kerr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.