The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony N Gregory has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 63
I came to Dr. Gregory hoping he could work with my doctor in Boston. I have a very rare disease and it has been a long road. My first visit with him went well and I thought he would work out well. When I went back he insisted I needed a tar treatment and I should use a certain lotion; both purchased in their office. Needless to say, neither worked. At my next visit Dr. Gregory came in abruptly, was very dismissive, didn't let me finish speaking and wouldn't answer my questions. He was trying to tell me that I needed laser treatment and my insurance company denied it. He went on a tirade about my insurance company. I called Boston and they said laser treatment would NOT work.
My husband and I both had an excellent experience - he for clinical care and I for emotional support. The lesion on his face was dx as solar keratosis, a benign dx. Going into the appt, I was worried it was melanoma as it had most of the characteristics. Since I have worked in oncology admin for 30 years, I continued to worry about it and called back to request a biopsy as only a bx is confirmatory. They could 'hear' my concern and immediately scheduled a return appt. They could not have been more supportive and caring - both the PA [Joan] who had seen us the first time and the nurse. She did the biopsy and explained everything thoroughly. When the results were in, the nurse called me immediately to relieve my worry. We highly recommend this office. Plus, they send biopsies to only specialists - dermatologic pathologists.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Anthony N Gregory accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony N Gregory in this video.
Dr. Anthony N Gregory is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chatham, NY.