Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Anthony J Russo
Dr. Anthony J Russo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Butte, MT. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony J Russo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony J Russo has the following 17 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Anthony J Russo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anthony J Russo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I had three appointments & went through two rounds of physical therapy at six weeks each round. Last visit I waited an hour past my appointment time and still didn't see the doctor. Because I'm a dialysis patient they refuse to provide any drugs for my pain. They said the only thing they would do for me was exercise or a TENS machine. What a big waste of time!
Total, inflexible autocrat; it's his protocol that's important, not the nature of your visit or health complaint. Accused me of being "rude" to his Office Staff, because I declined to have an x-ray. I brought MRI's along with the Top Neurosurgeon at the VA's Salt Lake City location. Wanted to discuss the findings & receive a second opinion regarding the gravity of my disease. Never got that far because when I realized, after driving 165 miles and waiting one and a half hours in the waiting area, that this guy was lecturing me about 'respect'. I am 70 years old. I was not there for the lecture.
20 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Anthony J Russo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMontana Orthopedics, 435 S Crystal St Ste 400, Butte, MT
Dr. Anthony J Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butte, MT.