Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian C Aamlid
Dr. Brian C Aamlid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with another office in Luverne, MN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Aamlid is affiliated with Sanford USD Medical Center. Dr. Aamlid has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian C Aamlid has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brian C Aamlid has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Brian C Aamlid has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian C Aamlid is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Aamlid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Brian C Aamlid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BlueConnect
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Preferred One PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian C Aamlid in this video.
Dr. Brian C Aamlid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.