The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Willoughby
Dr. Brian Willoughby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Willoughby is affiliated with Rose Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center and Littleton Adventist Hospital. Dr. Willoughby has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Willoughby has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Brian Willoughby has the following 1 expertise
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Dr. Brian Willoughby has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian Willoughby is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Willoughby is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rose Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center
Littleton Adventist Hospital
Porter Adventist Hospital
Sky Ridge Medical Center
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Medical Center Of The Rockies
Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Ny Eye And Ear Infirmary
Platte Valley Medical Center
The Medical Center of Aurora
Poudre Valley Hospital
Nyu Hospitals Center
17 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Brian Willoughby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrian Willoughby MD PC, 255 Detroit St, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian Willoughby in this video.
Dr. Brian Willoughby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.