Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce J Rudin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Bruce J Rudin has the following 6 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
Dr. Bruce J Rudin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
First Meeting after looking at my MRI and x-rays he said "That's as bad as it gets., but I can fix it". I knew he was not pulling any punches and I knew from doing gymnastics for 21 years and being familiar with how the body can perform, he was right on the money. He arranged a combined surgery operation with himself and Doctor Zaslavsky to fix 2 discs I had injured when I was 49 and at the same time address my case of severe/critical spinal stenosis at the age of 66. Ladies and gentleman I couldn't be more pleased with the end result. The entire operation was completed in 4 and a half hours that Thursday morning. I left the hospital Saturday afternoon and was on the road to monitoring my progress. Within a week I felt perfectly safe walking without the aid of a walker or cane. I was able to drive my 5 speed manual shift car as well.
I was told to see a spine surgeon by my family doctor and he suggested that I see Dr Bruce Rudin. I am so happy that he did. I was so nervous to hear that I might need back surgery. Dr Rudin and his staff explained everything to me so that I knew exactly what was going to happen if I went through with the surgery. I felt very informed when I left his office. Even his assistant had the same surgery that I needed and she was so nice to explain that her back pain is now gone and she had the same pain as me. I had the surgery in August and I am now pain free!! Thank you so so much Dr Rudin and your staff! I would definitely recommend this Doctor to anyone! Thank you
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Bruce J Rudin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsFirst State Orthopedics, 4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 225, Newark, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce J Rudin in this video.
Dr. Bruce J Rudin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.