Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chad M Kessler has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I did like Dr. Kessler as a doctor. He is very smart and knows what he's talking about. I wasn't completely satisfied with my visit though. It was my first visit so I arrived about 15 minutes early to fill out the usual paperwork. The receptionist was not necessarily rude to me, but she wasn't friendly either. Wouldn't make eye contact with me, never smiled at me, rushed me through the check in process, didn't even have any small talk with me like I usually get at doctor's offices. That wouldn't have bothered me too bad if it wasn't for the fact of how incredibly friendly she was with all the patients that were closer to her age. I'm in my early 20's so I was a good bit younger than her but it didn't make any sense for her to treat me differently than the other patients (I was by far the youngest patient there). You don't do your medical history and all that stuff with the typical pen and paper, you use a tablet type thing. Which was much faster and totally a plus. I had been waiting for awhile whenever a non urgent walk in came in, he requested Dr. Kessler and instead of putting him behind me, the receptionist bumped up the WALK IN over the patient who had a SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT. Never even asked me if it was okay. I found that completely ridiculous. I would have completely understood if it was urgent but it wasn't, the patient said himself that he just didn't feel like calling and scheduling an appointment. I sat in the waiting room for about another 30 minutes after the walk in unrightfully took my place. Whenever I was finally called back, I had been waiting for 1 hour and 15 minutes. The MA I dealt with was not friendly, didn't apologize for the long wait, and didn't seem interested at all in anything that I was saying about my symptoms. I thought I would be seen pretty fast once I got into the exam room but I wasn't. I sat in there waiting for a little over 30 minutes before Dr. Kessler finally came in. Whenever he came in he was friendly, smart, knew what he was talking about, and sat up a plan of action for my severe back problems. All of that was great but the only problem with him was that he spent between 3-5 minutes with me tops after I had waited for almost 2 hours to see him and had been pushed behind a walk in. The MA that came in with him was different than the first one and this one didn't even say one word to me or give me a courteous smile. The ONLY reason I will be going back here is because Dr. Kessler is a very good doctor. If he wants to keep business though he definitely needs to get friendlier staff, tell his receptionists that non urgent walk ins don't come before the scheduled patients, get some sort of promptness going on in that office, and spend a little more time with the patients. I would recommend him to people, just not his office.
I felt like I was in a factory. I was put in a room after 40 min. wait. Xrays were ordered. I went for the xray across the hall. In less than 10 min. they had given my room away to another patient. I had to wait in a chair in the hall until a room opened up. Felt like I was rushed. Did not really listen. Had a hurried assessment and sent on my way. Would not recommend.
Dr. Kessler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Chad M Kessler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorgia Bone And Joint, 1755 Highway 34 E Ste 2200, Newnan, GA
Dr. Chad M Kessler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newnan, GA.