Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher S Wilson MD
Dr. Christopher S Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheat Ridge, CO. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center, St Anthony Hospital Lakewood and Parkview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher S Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher S Wilson has the following 2 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Christopher S Wilson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher S Wilson - Posted on June 11th, 2016
Dr Wilson saved my hand
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher S Wilson - Posted on November 4th, 2013
I lead an Active life; play hockey, windsurf, Mt Biking, Camping, and the most important activity, actually a passion of life, is my music. I play guitar and piano. I had a very freak accident playing hockey and was hit in the hand by a hard shot that hit right on the seam of my Hockey glove and literally shattered my knuckle and broke the top of my hand into many pieces. I had a bulge of broken bone in the palm of my hand. Dr. Wilson rebuilt my hand. Through vigorous rehab, I am back playing guitar and piano and enjoy full functionality of my Right hand. After playing hockey for 25 years post college, I have now retired but not until I played for three more years after the hand surgery! His dedication to saving/reconstructing my hand is something I will appreciate the rest of my life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher S Wilson - Posted on September 12th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher S Wilson - Posted on January 7th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher S Wilson - Posted on November 5th, 2010
Dr. Wilson is extremely condescending with a horrible bedside manner. During my surgery, they had a hard time getting my IV in my hand. Dr. Wilson, instead of talking me through it and actually caring, rolled his eyes,walked away and started texting on his phone as if he was too good for the situation. Thank goodness for the nurse and the fabulous anesthesiologist...they were incredible. I have never seen him smile and he bragged about being voted the best hand doctor in the state. I would never recommend him to anybody. In addition, my hand is not fixed; it is actually worse and I have to go to a different specialist. However, I must say the only thing he has going for him is he has an exceptionally sweet staff working for him. They were wonderful.
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1976
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Christopher S Wilson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & DirectionsCOLORADO HAND AND ARM PC, 8550 W 38th Ave Ste 106, Wheat Ridge, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher S Wilson, MD - Surgery of the Hand in Wheat Ridge, CO, in this video.
Dr. Christopher S Wilson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.